Ensuring up-to-date certifications with expiring controls
We now ask suppliers to enter the expiry date of their certifications on relevant controls. They will receive a reminder when one of their certifications has expired and needs updating. Controls with an expiry date in the past will automatically be shown as non-compliant.
We are rolling this out from today for the following controls; A1 (Cyber Essentials), A2 (Cyber Essentials Plus) and A3 (ISO27001).
Fixes & improvements
- Added a link to the help centre from the navigation menu.
- Added the current build version & date to the navigation menu.
- We now display the role of a user in their account settings.
- Fixed a bug which prevented you navigating to pending remediations from the client dashboard.
- Fixed a bug which displayed the create label button to view and edit users when creating a policy.
- Fixed a bug where the assessment wizard had a mind of its own.