Improving Supplier Invites
We're making it easier and clearer for suppliers to sign up directly from an invite. On your behalf, we'll now prompt an invited supplier to join Risk Ledger and connect with your organisation for up to 6 months until the invite expires.
When a supplier accepts your invitation, we'll now also let you know. Enabling you to apply your policies, labels, or any custom properties you may have created. We'll keep you informed of their progress and notify you when they have finished their assessment, so you can begin your review.
If an invitation expires, don't worry! We'll keep you informed so you can decide what to do. You can either resend the invite or check you have the right contact information.
Fixes & improvements
- 💅 We’ll now hide Intercom from getting in the way on a profiles discussion tab.
- 💅 To make it clearer, we’ve renamed Quick Connect to Browse All Suppliers.
- 💅 Depending on which are of the product you’re using, we’ve made it clearer whether you’re searching for clients or suppliers.
- 🐛 Fixed a bug which prevented some controls from appearing in the Policy Matrix.
- 🐛 Fixed a bug where some buttons displayed in our emails were not clickable in Outlook.