Sales Development Representative (SDR)Posted on March 5, 2021
About the Role
Risk Ledger is seeking an ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our commercial team. The SDR will play a pivotal role in the growth and success of our company, working closely alongside our Director of Sales and Head of Customer Success. You will be primarily responsible for driving our growth strategy: sourcing, qualifying and nurturing prospects at the top of the sales funnel.
About Risk Ledger
Our mission at Risk Ledger is to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
The Risk Ledger platform enables organisations of all sizes to run a comprehensive, security led, third-party risk management (TPRM) programme across their entire supply chain. Our people are what makes us great - at Risk Ledger, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in cybersecurity and contribute to a mission that will have a global impact. Our groundbreaking technology has led to us winning the National Cyber Security Centre's 2019 CyberDen competition and the 2019 TechUK Cyber Innovation Den competition.
This is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, growing business!
What you will be doing
You will be expected to hit the ground running, engaging with prospects who may be hearing about Risk Ledger for the first time. You will be expected to quickly assess and understand their needs and challenges. You will also be required to educate prospects on Risk Ledger and clearly articulate our value proposition. Through meeting prospects, attending events and networking you will be expected to contribute towards the sales pipeline of our dynamic and high performing sales team. You will also be the voice of our customers and prospects, proactively engaging our wider team to drive product improvements.
The opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition! Whether that’s progressing to a closing role in the commercial team or exploring an entirely new career path within the business. We have big ambitions at Risk Ledger and we expect you to have the same.
- Nurturing, educating and developing prospects before handing over to the wider commercial team to close
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Build and execute an outbound sales strategy to increase qualified and engaged opportunities for the wider sales team
- Help to onboard organisations onto the Risk Ledger platform
- Take ownership in improving and creating various sales-related processes
- Track all engagements in the CRM system effectively
- Support the wider teams in sales, customer success, marketing and product to identify new opportunities and provide them with feedback to develop the existing product and processes
- Constantly improve your industry knowledge and Risk Ledger’s evolving product and value proposition
We're looking for someone who
- Has 1-3 years work experience, ideally in cyber security or B2B technology sales
- Has excellent communication skills, being able to articulately communicate Risk Ledger’s value proposition to key stakeholders
- Loves talking and interacting with people and uncovering how you could help them.
- Is comfortable cold calling/emailing to grow your pipeline
- Has an enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
- Has a strong interest in technology and love learning
- Is feedback-driven with a positive attitude and ability to listen
Why join us?
- 👌 The autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit
- 🚀 The opportunity to get involved with customer success strategy and execution
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options
- 🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun
How to Apply :)
Drop us a message at email@example.com with an introduction and CV.