Risk Ledger is seeking an in-house recruiter who is excited to grow an amazing and talented team at a fast-growing tech startup building an innovative cybersecurity product.
We're on a mission to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
We have ambitious plans over the next few years and things are moving quickly. We recently raised a new funding round from our incredible investors and are hiring across all areas of the company from sales & marketing through to product & engineering.
You’ll work directly with our founders and team leads to develop our hiring processes, source exceptional candidates and help ensure we’re an exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll be doing
- You will get to know the business inside-out and understand who our ideal candidates are across each team.
- You will be sourcing & hiring amazing and talented people from a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets.
- You will take ownership of our end-to-end hiring process, ensuring that candidates have a smooth & enjoyable experience, whatever the outcome.
- You will help setup the initial hiring tools and processes that we need to ramp up our hiring efforts over the next year or so.
- You will support hiring managers in running fair and inclusive interview processes to hire the right people at the right time.
- You will assist with frictionless onboarding of new hires
What we’re looking for
- You have in-house experience recruiting for roles at a fast growing tech company.
- You are creative in finding new, innovative ways to attract high quality candidates to Risk Ledger.
- You believe taking a data-driven approach to hiring is important to success.
- You appreciate the impact of clear and thoughtful communication with others, both in-person and written.
- You are a self-starter, who loves to learn and grow. You are able to take the initiative, challenge assumptions and make independent decisions, sharing your knowledge with others.
- You are comfortable juggling multiple projects and conversations at once, with strong prioritisation and time management.
Salary & Benefits
- 💰 Base salary, depending on level of experience, of £40,000 to £60,000.
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options.
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done.
- 🚀 An opportunity to work on a exciting cybersecurity product with a young, growing startup.
- 👌 Flexible working with fully-serviced London office.
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development.
- 🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish..
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun.
About Risk Ledger
We're a London-based startup, with a mission to solve the problem of security risk in the supply chain, globally. The world runs on data, with every business relationship involving a great degree of trust. We facilitate that trust. Risk Ledger offers a secure social network model for organisations to connect and share their security and risk data.
Risk Ledger is backed by multiple high-profile VCs, including Lifeline Ventures, firstminute capital, Seedcamp, Village Global and Episode 1. We're already working with a number of great companies across multiple verticals to achieve our vision, including the likes of ASOS, Snyk, BAE Systems and the NHS.
We are building an amazing and talented team from a diverse set of backgrounds and skill sets to help us grow and build a truly special company. With ambitious growth plans, this is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, early-stage startup.
How to Apply
Email us your CV to
We'll be in touch with next steps as quickly as we can.