Senior Product ManagerPosted on October 23, 2021
Risk Ledger is seeking a Product Manager to join our team and take ownership in shaping & building our innovative supply chain security product.
We're on a mission to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike. We're passionate about providing value to all our users from the largest of enterprises down to the smallest of businesses in every industry.
This is why we are looking for a Product Manager who will have a long-standing impact on our product strategy, user experience and ways of working. We're at an exciting point in our journey, and this is a key opportunity to strongly influence the product direction of a growing startup.
- You love delivering awesome product. You’ll be working at the heart of a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team, collaborating with designers, engineers, customer success, marketing and the wider business to build a great product experience and continuously ship value to our customers.
- You enjoy gaining a deep understanding of your customers. From the pain points of the smallest suppliers to the needs of the largest enterprises. You build relationships with users and prospects, explore the wider market and competitive landscape, while communicating context succinctly to your team.
- You think big. You'll contribute to vision, strategy and drive prioritisation. Working with engineering & design to define a continuous product roadmap, ensuring we're always working on the most impactful projects.
- You like to ship fast, learn and iterate. You're able to scope solutions into small chunks of value that can be worked on and delivered iteratively, getting them into the hands of users as early as possible.
- You are comfortable with both qualitative insights and quantitive data. You have a drive to experiment, and can work with others to define and analyse metrics for performance and success.
- You have an eye for the details. With an ability to balance user needs, business objectives and technical constraints to push for the best possible outcomes
- You are a self-starter, who loves to learn and grow. You are able to take the initiative and make independent, data-driven decisions whilst trusting your intuition. You always consider the broader ramifications of your work, challenge assumptions, ask "why" and push yourself to find the right answers.
- You believe collaboration is key, with clear & consistent communication. You appreciate the impact of clear and thoughtful communication with others, both in-person and written, including articulating your proposals and decisions through excellent documentation.
- You have experience as a Product Manager and are able to demonstrate an ability to lead and facilitate a team in shipping world-class impactful products. A background in B2B SaaS and an interest in cybersecurity is a bonus.
Salary & Benefits
- 💰 Base salary, depending on level of experience, of £75,000 to £100,000.
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options.
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done.
- 🚀 An opportunity to work on a exciting cybersecurity product with a young, growing startup.
- 👌 Flexible working with fully-serviced London office.
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development.
- 🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish.
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun.
About Risk Ledger
We're a London-based startup, with a mission to solve the problem of security risk in the supply chain, globally. The world runs on data, with every business relationship involving a great degree of trust. We facilitate that trust. Risk Ledger offers a secure social network model for organisations to connect and share their security and risk data.
Risk Ledger is backed by multiple high-profile VCs, including Lifeline Ventures, firstminute capital, Seedcamp, Village Global and Episode 1. We're already working with a number of great companies across multiple verticals to achieve our vision, including the likes of ASOS, Snyk, BAE Systems and the NHS.
We are building an amazing and talented team from a diverse set of backgrounds and skill sets to help us grow and build a truly special company. With ambitious growth plans, this is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, early-stage startup.
How to Apply
Email us your CV to
Tell us a bit about yourself, how you found Risk Ledger & a few sentences about an interesting problem or project you've worked on recently and what you learnt.
We'll be in touch with next steps as quickly as we can.