Senior Product Designer
Risk Ledger is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our team and take ownership in shaping & designing our innovative supply chain security product.
We're on a mission to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
This is why we are looking for a Product Designer who will have a long-standing impact on our design philosophy, product strategy and user experience. We're at an exciting point in our journey, and this is a key opportunity to strongly influence the product direction of a growing startup.
- You love delivering awesome product. You'll play a critical role within our product team, collaborating directly with engineers, PMs, customer success and the wider business, and taking ownership of our product experience.
- You enjoy gaining a deep understanding of your customers. You'll talk to customers, conduct your own research and deeply understand our users' differing roles & needs.
- You like to ship fast, learn and iterate. You'll be involved in shaping loose concepts into concrete projects. Working from an initial need, betting on the right solution, questioning assumptions and addressing all the details.
- You have an eye for the details. You'll own the end-to-end design process, all the way from early ideation through to sketches, wireframes, and high fidelity designs that are ready for implementation.
- You believe collaboration is key, with clear & consistent communication. You'll pair directly with engineers to bring the finished product to life and place it in the hands of our users.
- When the time is right, you'll play a key part in expanding the product and design team.
Salary & Benefits
- 💰 Base salary, depending on level of experience, of £75,000 to £100,000.
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options.
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done.
- 🚀 An opportunity to work on a exciting cybersecurity product with a young, growing startup.
- 👌 Flexible working with fully-serviced London office.
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development.
- 🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish.
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun.
Ways of Working
- We design and prototype in Figma.
- We use Storybook for our component library.
- We work in project-based cycles, documented in Notion, ticketed in Linear.
- Everyone is encouraged to write proposals for improvements or features.
About Risk Ledger
We're a London-based startup, with a mission to solve the problem of security risk in the supply chain, globally. The world runs on data, with every business relationship involving a great degree of trust. We facilitate that trust. Risk Ledger offers a secure social network model for organisations to connect and share their security and risk data.
Risk Ledger is backed by multiple high-profile VCs, including Lifeline Ventures, firstminute capital, Seedcamp, Village Global and Episode 1. We're already working with a number of great companies across multiple verticals to achieve our vision, including the likes of ASOS, Snyk, BAE Systems and the NHS.
We are building an amazing and talented team from a diverse set of backgrounds and skill sets to help us grow and build a truly special company. With ambitious growth plans, this is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, early-stage startup.
How to Apply
Just send an email to
- Your CV.
- A portfolio of design and/or case studies.
- A few sentences about your favourite product, in terms of design and usability.
We'll be in touch with next steps as quickly as we can.