Engineering ManagerPosted on April 9, 2021
Risk Ledger is seeking an Engineering Manager to join us in growing, supporting and empowering our team, as they design and develop our innovative supply chain security product.
We're on a mission to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
Our Product & Engineering team is currently small but devoted, with continued expansion over the coming year. You'll be stepping into our first dedicated Engineering Manager role, having a long-standing impact on our ways of working, technical strategy and team growth.
We're building a team that values autonomy, transparency and continual learning, with people from a diverse range of backgrounds. Whether you've seen the growth of an early stage startup before, or simply see it as an exciting challenge, we'd love to speak with you.
What you'll be doing...
- You'll be supporting, coaching and leading in a high-performing, cross-functional product & engineering team to deliver high impact and high quality work.
- You'll be guiding the personal and professional development of individual engineers, through regular 1 to 1s and continuous feedback.
- You'll contribute to our ways of working, evolving team processes and help us develop into an outstanding engineering organisation.
- You'll be deeply involved with expanding the team and hiring awesome people from all backgrounds.
- Finally, we're a growing startup, having a big impact, and it's all hands on deck - so expect to have a hand in everything from product decisions to company strategy.
What we're looking for...
- You have prior experience managing the development and performance of a team of software engineers.
- You have previously worked as a senior-level software engineer and continue to hone your technical knowledge.
- You care about pushing others to achieve their goals, mentoring & coaching them to become engineers at the top of their game.
- You thrive when given a high level of responsibility and autonomy, and are comfortable with the pace and uncertainties of an early stage startup.
- You believe great communication is key and are able to articulate yourself through both excellent written documentation and conversation.
Send us an email to email@example.com with:
- Your CV.
- A few sentences about yourself.
Why join us?
🚀 An opportunity to work on a exciting cyber security product with a young, growing startup.
👌 We offer the autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit
📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development.
💻 The equipment you need to get the job done
📈 Generous EMI stock options
🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish.
🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun
About Risk Ledger
We’re a London-based startup with a mission to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
At Risk Ledger, our people are what makes us great. We are building an amazing and talented team from a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to help us grow and build a truly special company.
Our groundbreaking product has led to us winning the National Cyber Security Centre’s 2019 CyberDen competition and the 2019 TechUK Cyber Innovation Den competition.
Risk Ledger is backed by multiple high-profile VCs, including Firstminute Capital, Seedcamp, Village Global and Episode1. Currently a small team, we’re looking to expand rapidly, and this is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, early-stage startup.
We are currently remote, due to COVID-19. However we plan to reopen a London office, with flexible working, as soon as we are able.