Cyber Assurance ManagerPosted on April 9, 2021
About the Role
Risk Ledger is seeking a cyber assurance manager to join our commercial team. The cyber assurance manager will play a pivotal role in helping to shape the future of the cyber security industry through implementing a brand new approach to supply chain security using the Risk Ledger platform.
This is an exciting role where you will work closely with all areas of the company, from product and customer success through to sales and marketing, providing technical and strategic input to maximise the value we bring to customers.
About Risk Ledger
Our mission at Risk Ledger is to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
The Risk Ledger platform enables organisations of all sizes to run a comprehensive, security led, third-party risk management (TPRM) programme across their entire supply chain. Our people are what makes us great - at Risk Ledger, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in cybersecurity and contribute to a mission that will have a global impact. Our groundbreaking technology has led to us winning the National Cyber Security Centre's 2019 CyberDen competition and the 2019 TechUK Cyber Innovation Den competition.
This is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, growing business!
What you'll be doing
Your specific duties will vary day-to-day and you will be expected to act as an internal consultant to the business, being able to provide subject matter expertise to each of our internal teams when required.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for the ongoing development of the Risk Ledger Supplier Assessment Framework. Setting the gold standard framework for running third-party risk management reviews in the supply chain, liaising with product teams, new client prospects, and current clients to make sure that the framework meets their needs.
- Using your cyber security expertise to provide the product team with strategic input into the roadmap of the platform.
- Supporting our customer success team in client and supplier onboarding, and helping develop the collateral and 'customer playbooks' to ensure a smooth onboarding for all users of Risk Ledger.
- Helping to manage Risk Ledger's own internal security controls, processes and policies to ensure the ongoing implementation and maintenance of our security programme.
- Supporting our Marketing and Sales teams in developing engaging content to help educate the market on Risk Ledger's approach to supply chain security.
- Supporting our sales team in technical demos with prospects, and helping our customers to embed Risk Ledger into their internal processes.
The opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition! You will be a pivotal hire, helping to build a company that will change the security industry for the better, and there is a huge opportunity for you to build out a high performing team of cyber security mangers to help support you as the company grows. We have big ambitions at Risk Ledger and we expect you to have the same.
We're looking for someone who
- Has 2 or more years of work experience, ideally in a cyber security consulting role, or third party risk management role.
- Has excellent communication skills and is able to articulate Risk Ledger's value proposition and functionality to various audiences.
- Loves engaging people and working to help them solve problems.
- Has an enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality.
- Has a strong interest in technology and loves learning.
- Is feedback-driven with a positive attitude and ability to listen, learn, and iterate.
Why join us?
- 👌 The autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit
- 🚀 The opportunity to get involved with customer success strategy and execution
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options
- 🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun
How to Apply
Drop us a message at email@example.com_ with an introduction and CV.