Customer Success Manager (CSM)Posted on March 5, 2021
About the Role
Risk Ledger is seeking an ambitious Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our commercial team. The CSM will play a pivotal role in the growth and success of our company, working closely alongside our Head of Customer Success and Sales Director. You will be primarily responsible for driving growth and engagement of a rapidly expanding and strategically critical segment of our customer base.
About Risk Ledger
Our mission at Risk Ledger is to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
The Risk Ledger platform enables organisations of all sizes to run a comprehensive, security led, third-party risk management (TPRM) programme across their entire supply chain. Our people are what makes us great - at Risk Ledger, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in cybersecurity and contribute to a mission that will have a global impact. Our groundbreaking technology has led to us winning the National Cyber Security Centre's 2019 CyberDen competition and the 2019 TechUK Cyber Innovation Den competition.
This is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, growing business!
What you'll be doing
Working with our Head of Customer Success, you will play a critical role in executing and building upon the strategy for customer success. You will be expected to hit the ground running, onboarding and engaging with customers who are new to the Risk Ledger platform. By collaborating with and feeding back to our Sales team, you will contribute towards building a pipeline and strategy for optimizing customer growth. You will also be the voice of our customers and prospects, proactively engaging our wider team to drive product improvements.
The opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition! Whether that’s progressing within the Customer Success team or exploring an entirely new career path within the business. We have big ambitions at Risk Ledger and we expect you to have the same.
- Onboard organisations onto the Risk Ledger platform and take ownership in improving and creating various onboarding processes
- Be the main point of contact for customer questions and issues, working with the appropriate internal teams, such as our product team, to solve problems and manage them through to resolution
- Train customers to be product experts, creating awareness about new and existing functionalities that can fulfill their specific business needs
- Conduct regular check-ins and automate touch points in order to maintain high levels of engagement and customer satisfaction
- Track all engagements in the CRM system effectively
- Collaborate with the Sales team to identify new opportunities and expand our customer base
- Be the voice of the customers within the company, sharing customer feedback, contributing to achieve better solutions and drive growth
We're looking for someone who
- Has 1-3 years of work experience, ideally in cyber security or B2B technology
- Has excellent communication skills and is able to articulate Risk Ledger's value proposition and functionality to various audiences
- Loves engaging people and working to help them solve problems
- Has an enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
- Has a strong interest in technology and loves learning
- Is feedback-driven with a positive attitude and ability to listen
Why join us?
- 👌 The autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit
- 🚀 The opportunity to get involved with customer success strategy and execution
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options
- 🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun
How to Apply
Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction and CV.