Customer Success Manager (CSM)Posted on September 21, 2021
About the Role
Risk Ledger is seeking an ambitious Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our commercial team. The CSM will play a pivotal role in the growth and success of our company, working closely alongside our Head of Customer Success. You will be primarily responsible for driving growth and engagement of a rapidly expanding and strategically critical segment of our customer base.
This is an exciting role where you will work closely with all areas of the company, from product and customer success through to sales and marketing, providing technical and strategic input to maximise the value we bring to customers.
About Risk Ledger
Our mission at Risk Ledger is to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
The Risk Ledger platform enables organisations of all sizes to run a comprehensive, security led, third-party risk management (TPRM) programme across their entire supply chain. Our customers include the likes of ASOS, Schroders Personal Wealth and BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.
Our people are what makes us great - at Risk Ledger, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in cybersecurity and contribute to a mission that will have a global impact. Our groundbreaking technology has led to us winning the National Cyber Security Centre's 2019 CyberDen competition and the 2019 TechUK Cyber Innovation Den competition.
This is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, growing business!
What you'll be doing
Working with our Head of Customer Success, you will play a critical role in executing and building upon the strategy for customer success. You will be expected to hit the ground running, onboarding and engaging with customers and ensuring we exceed their and expectation and value gain. By collaborating with and feeding back to our Product team, you will contribute towards informing our roadmap and strategy for optimizing our product - you will be the voice of our customers and prospects, proactively engaging our wider team to drive product improvements.
The opportunity for growth at Risk Ledger is as big as your ambition. You will play a key role in our Customer Success team and if you love to learn, work towards ambitious goals and are excited to play a leading role during the scale-up phase of our business journey, we would love to hear from you!
- Onboard customers onto the Risk Ledger platform and take ownership in improving and creating various onboarding processes
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across various departments within an organisation
- Train customers to be product experts, creating awareness about new and existing functionalities that can fulfill their specific business needs
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to maintain high levels of engagement and satisfaction
- Be the voice of the customers within the company, sharing customer feedback, contributing to achieve better solutions and drive growth
- Collaborate with the Sales team to identify new opportunities and expand our customer base
- Support the wider teams in customer success, product, sales and marketing to identify new opportunities and provide them with feedback to develop the existing product and processes
We're looking for someone who
- 2+ years of customer success experience, ideally in cyber security or B2B technology
- Excellent communication skills and is able to articulate Risk Ledger's value proposition and functionality to various audiences
- A natural ability to interact with people and uncover ways to help them achieve their goals
- An enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
- A strong interest in technology and the inclination and aptitude to continuously learn new things
Why join us?
- 👌 The autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit
- 🚀 The opportunity to get involved with customer success strategy and execution
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options
- 🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun
How to Apply
Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction and CV.