Account Executive (AE)
Do you love executing ambitious growth strategies and are excited to play a leading role during the scale-up phase of our business journey? We would love to hear from you!
Risk Ledger is seeking an ambitious Account Executive (AE) to join our commercial team. The AE will play a pivotal role in the growth and success of our company, working closely alongside our Director of Sales in driving our growth strategy.
About Risk Ledger
We're a London-based startup, with a mission to solve the problem of security risk in the supply chain, globally. The world runs on data, with every business relationship involving a great degree of trust. We facilitate that trust. Risk Ledger offers a secure social network model for organisations to connect and share their security and risk data.
We're on a mission to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike. We're passionate about providing value to all our users from the largest of enterprises down to the smallest of businesses in every industry.
Risk Ledger is backed by multiple high-profile VCs, including Lifeline Ventures, firstminute capital, Seedcamp, Village Global and Episode 1. We're already working with a number of great companies across multiple verticals to achieve our vision, including the likes of ASOS, Snyk, BAE Systems and the NHS.
We are building an amazing and talented team from a diverse set of backgrounds and skill sets to help us grow and build a truly special company. With ambitious growth plans, this is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, early-stage startup.
What you will be doing
You will take full ownership of the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to closing. You will be comfortable engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation including the C-Suite and functional leaders. You will be expected to have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-stakeholder sale in a highly consultative manner, understanding the prospect’s strategy and how Risk Ledger can be a critical contributor to their objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
- Take full ownership of the sales cycle from lead to close
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture both enterprise and mid-market opportunities
- Educate customers on our value proposition through tailored demonstrations and presentations
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision-makers across various departments within an organisation
- Provide specific recommendations based on each customer's needs
- Represent Risk Ledger at industry events, networking with potential customers and exploring new opportunities for us to generate new business
- Support the wider teams in sales, customer success, marketing and product to identify new opportunities and provide them with feedback to develop the existing product and processes
You would be a great fit if:
3+ years of AE experience, ideally in cyber security or B2B Saas sales
A track record of selling to multiple stakeholders within enterprise and mid-market accounts (ideally within financial services)
Experience working across complex sales cycles spanning multiple business units
Excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate Risk Ledger’s value proposition to key stakeholders
A natural ability to interact with people and uncover ways to help them achieve their goals
A proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
An enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
A strong interest in technology and the inclination and aptitude to continuously learn new things
What’s in for you?
- 💰 Base salary £55 to £70 K (depending on the level of experience) + double OTE
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options.
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done, and £500 equipment budget
- 🚀 An opportunity to work on an exciting cybersecurity product with a young, growing startup.
- 👌 Flexible working with a fully-serviced London office.
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development.
- 🏖 24 days of holiday a year, plus all bank holidays - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish.
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun.
How to Apply?
Email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us a bit about yourself, how you found Risk Ledger & a few sentences about an interesting problem or project you've worked on recently and what you learnt.
What happens next?
We aim to have a smooth and speedy hiring process and deliver an amazing candidate experience. The hiring process for this role is as follows:
- Cv review: We will review your resume and get back to you as quickly as possible
- Getting to know you - We will have a 30 min chat with the hiring manager or the recruiter to talk about your experience and the role.
- Hiring Manager interview: We will have a one-on-one interview between you and the hiring manager.
- Technical Test - We will send you a take-home task.
- Team interview and task review: We will review your test and you’ll meet the co-founder and some team members.