Account Executive (AE)Posted on April 9, 2021
About the Role
Risk Ledger is seeking an ambitious Account Executive (AE) to join our commercial team. The AE will play a pivotal role in the growth and success of our company, working closely alongside our Director of Sales in driving our growth strategy.
About Risk Ledger
Our mission at Risk Ledger is to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
The Risk Ledger platform enables organisations of all sizes to run a comprehensive, security led, third-party risk management (TPRM) programme across their entire supply chain. Our customers include the likes of ASOS, Schroders Personal Wealth and BAE Systems.
Our people are what makes us great - at Risk Ledger, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in cybersecurity and contribute to a mission that will have a global impact. Our groundbreaking innovation led to us winning the National Cyber Security Centre's 2019 CyberDen competition and the 2019 TechUK Cyber Innovation Den competition.
This is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, growing business!
What you'll be doing
You will take full ownership of the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to closing. You will be comfortable engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation including the C-Suite and functional leaders. You will be expected to have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-stakeholder sale in a highly consultative manner, understanding the prospect’s strategy and how Risk Ledger can be a critical contributor to their objectives.
If you love executing ambitious growth strategies and are excited to play a leading role during the scale-up phase of our business journey, we would love to hear from you!
- Full ownership of the sales cycle from lead to close
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture both enterprise and mid-market opportunities
- Educate customers on our value proposition through tailored demonstrations and presentations
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across various departments within an organisation
- Provide specific recommendations based on each customer's needs
- Represent Risk Ledger at industry events, networking with potential customers and exploring new opportunities for us to generate new business
- Support the wider teams in sales, customer success, marketing and product to identify new opportunities and provide them with feedback to develop the existing product and processes
We're looking for someone with
3+ years of AE experience, ideally in cyber security or B2B technology sales
A track record of selling into multiple stakeholders within enterprise and mid-market accounts (ideally within financial services)
Experience working across complex sales cycles spanning multiple business units
Excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate Risk Ledger’s value proposition to key stakeholders
A natural ability to interact with people and uncover ways to help them achieve their goals
A proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
An enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
A strong interest in technology and the inclination and aptitude to continuously learn new things
Why join us?
- 👌 The autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit
- 🚀 The opportunity to get involved with customer success strategy and execution
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options
- 🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun
How to Apply
Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with an introduction and CV.